Wednesday 4 February 2009

My Bloody Crappy Shitty We Cannot Act Valentine

Nar I'm it wasn't really that bad although it wasn't that good the naked woman running around being killed wasn't really necessary, I do like 3D tho wooooooo special! It was alright I suppose but all a bit silly. Corinne, Caz & Clare all liked the killer man who had the stupid, ridiculously deep voice but I preferred the Sherif man who was cheating on his wife which probably means I'm retarded?!?

Then I almost killed myself on the way home because the council want me to die and will not grit the roads, If they are not gritted tomorrow I am going to throw myself down Smawthorne Lane and kill myself and then they'll be sorry!

p.s Leeds Uni you are sucking again, a week??!?!? An effing week?!?

2 comments:

  1. "If they are not gritted tomorrow I am going to throw myself down Smawthorne Lane and kill myself and then they'll be sorry!"

    Mega lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I enjoyed "My Bloody Crappy Shitty We Cannot Act Valentine"... So did Jared. (: Also please don't kill yourself to prove a point to the council! Haha.. I preferred the Sherrif too, at least he isn't a psycho killer! Yeah he cheated but I doubt he'd do it again now... Haha.

    ReplyDelete