Friday 23 January 2009

I love gravity cos it keeps me on the ground


Last night was alreeeet. We went in and propped up the bar for a while until we got drunk enough for Hib to convince us to go on dancefloor. The dj played a very wide but crap range of music 'HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL, EFFING DISNEY CHANNEL!! DO I LOOK DISNEY CHANNEL? OH LOOK AT ME IM SO FUCKING DISNEY CHANNEL IM HANNAH MONTANA!!!'
Best part was probably Hib drinking a bottle of wine through a straw.
Bar woman: 'Dont be throwing up on me'
Hib: 'Nar ill save that for the taxi!'
And lol the taxi!
Hib: 'Do you have sat nav?'
Taxi Driver: 'Sat nav yeah'
Hib:'Is it called Simon'
Taxi Driver: 'Simon *laughs*'
Then I broke my Death Note keyring in the taxi, gutted!
Then when we all got home Hib sent me a very interesting text:
'S6 iqgp my boydndmqfgnd'
Yeeeeah!

Went into town this afternoon, oh Castleford you are beautiful, to check the bank to see if i'd been payed, I have but I still hate you Ernst & Young!! Then I got this really cute necklace in town! Also I saw a job that would be suitable, good number of hours etc, but I'm not sure if I could lower myself to it.

Bye for now.

P.s Hayden who?

2 comments: