Tuesday 27 January 2009

Ok ok you got me!

Ashley caught me today on the topshop website, I was price comparing tho honest. It doesn't hurt to shop there occasionally anyway its just these people that live in topshop and only buy stuff from there cos nowhere else is good enough for them and think that because they shop there it makes them better than everyone else, rant over, you all suck!

My throat is so much worse today its spread to my ears and chest, I need antibiotics before it takes over my entire body.

Certain people are beginning to irritate me, they won't read my blog so don't start worrying that its you cos its not. Thinking that they're so cool and everyone wants to be around them all the time, so effing big headed its unreal, and they really have nothing to be big headed about and stop trying to talk to all my friends and acting like you're so popular, yeah tbh everyone does think you're pretty ace,why am I the only one that can see through it all? Also I DO NOT take instructions from you so don't even try it again else i'll be on yer like a tonne of bricks! Yeaaah errrm ok, sorry about that lol!

Went to the cinema with afternoon with Cara to see slumdog millionaire, It was alright, not as good as I was expected it to be from reviews, but something realllly weird happened in cinema. There was a bunch of 4 old ladys sat on row in front of us and the one that was sat in front of Cara fell asleep about 10 mins into adverts and all her friends were pointing and laughing at her, then about half an hour into film she just vanished like completely vanished, she didn't get up and walk out she just completely dissappeared and never came back and her 3 friends there just didn't even react to that fact that their friend was gone and at the end they just walked out like normal without her. It was soooo odd, I cannot find an explanation for it, we even looked under the seats for her. :S

I finally have some medication for my throat, yay for me hopes that starts getting better soon.

p.s you try doing better Miss Blackburn!

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture. (: But the middle paragraph is making me very curious.. may I ask what it's about?
    x x x

    ReplyDelete