Monday 24 August 2009

I saw a film

'I Love You, Beth Cooper'. Although it is more likely to elicit the opposite reaction. It was like 'Superbad' without the 'super'! Tried so hard to be funny but really wasn't, I even went to the toilet in the middle of the film this never happens.

And we all know that I have nothing against the lovely Hayden Panettiere, I mean why would I? , but my god she was truly awful in this film and also displayed some pretty shocking driving skills but like thats not even funny, why is it funny that someone drives like an idiot, man thats just dangerous! And the main guys nose was so big it was disturbing and the whole film was just completely unrealistic, I mean this stuff never happens.

So yeah basically don't go see it, I can safely say I enjoyed the Hannah Montana Movie far more than I did this!

No comments:

Post a Comment