Thursday 19 August 2010

I have decided, that because I watch a lot of films I shall review all the films I have watched recently in a concise and succinct way, in reverse chronological order.

The Last Airbender:
Okay. 5/10 (only because it has Jackson Rathbone in it)

The Expendables:
Terrible. I wanted to walk out, not sure why I didn't, maybe I was waiting for something to happen and it never did. 0/10

Knight & Day:
I love Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz, probably CD a little bit more than TC, however this film was pointless. 3/10

The Rebound:
Properly funny, funniest thing I've seen in a while. 8/10

The A Team:
At the time I thought it was terrible, in retrospect its pretty good compared to The Expendables. 2/10

The Karate Kid:
Awesome! Made me want to do Kung Fu! 7/10

Splice:
Sick and wrong. Do not watch this unless you want to develop severe mental disorders. Still... 4/10

Eclipse:
Don't really think I need to explain this one. 10/10 (cos Jasper is awesome) (and Jackson Rathbone is in it)(one and the same)

Get Him To The Greek:
I saw this twice! It's a lot better than Forgetting Sarah Marshall. 10/10

Toy Story 3:
Really good and a lot better than I was expecting. 9/10

Inception:
Leo fan, really enjoyed Shutter Island, was expecting sort of the same thing from this but I dunno I felt it was overhyped and theres a lot of controversy and theories around on the internet about it. It's supposed to be better the second time you see it, however I have not given it the chance. 5/10

More reviews to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment