Tuesday 14 July 2009

The I Hate Robert Pattinson facebook group

These guys are sooo passionate in hating Rob that its funny, the comments they make are hilarious, so much so that I feel the need to share my favorite ones with you.

1. "He's as ugly as a burnt pancake"
2. " My little cat can act better than him"
3. "I CAN DIE WATCHING HIS INTERVIEWS. Seriously. And his hair is a pigeon nest with bird poo"
4. "I HATE THIS CHILD!!!!!!!! he stole my birthday"
5. "it looks like something died in his hair i bet he spits on puppies and hates kids"
6. "HE IS DISGUSTING!! BLAH LOOK AT HIS FACE IT LOOKS LIKE MUSHY DOG FOOD!!!"
7. "I dislike his facial shape. It's oddly angular"
8. "Robbert Pattinson looks like he ran into a wall multiple times. Is that a nose or a pancake?! I HATE ROBERT PATTINSON!"
9. "he puts cooking oil in his hair and never washes it!"
10. "It sucks-every girl in my school thinks he is so hot, and I think he looks like Jimmy Neutron, seriously"

You darn kids and your elaborate insults!!

I might add that I do not agree with any of the opinions expressed in this compilation.

No comments:

Post a Comment