Thursday 2 July 2009

"LOLZ"

How many more people can I make say that haha my influence over your subconscious is amazing.

Been at work today was boring but alright cos I was with mummy and I went for a nice walk on my dinner, went to book shop which is always fun, I swear the people in there think I'm crazy cos I always just walk round and look at all books then end up buying something bizzarre, what I discovered today was Darwins The Origin of Species in a nice big book with all pictures and everything.

My hair is too long now haha, I'm sat here now typing this cos I'm bored cos I've got dye on my hair for a change waiting to wash it off in about 15 mins, I might just cut all my hair off its too warm, well not all of it obv maybe just like to the same length I had it this time last year mmm yeah I'll stop ranting about my hair now as much as I know you enjoyed it!

Check this out Hib a spontanious blog where you didn't beg me to write it haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment