Tuesday 14 July 2009

I said I was single not insane

How many bloody times before you get the message jeeeezzz!!

"hmm i suppose i could be convinced to take u out sometime"

1. Don't sound too enthusiastic will you?
2. WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!!!
3. WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!!!

But because I'm nice "I'm very busy trying to pass my driving test at the moment", yes because this occupies soooo much of my time haha! Well if I can't go see Harry Potter when I want to go see it I think that means I am a very busy person. AND I had to stay an extra 45 mins at work today, epic shocker!!!

I just download Florence + The Machine album cos I'm like well NME, its alright so far I suppose, sort of nice lot of talk about rabbits.

Ahh well gives our Hib summat t read innit love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment