Sunday 28 June 2009

Board Games Night

I totally pwned you all at Trivial Persuit and then Scrabble I pretended to be crap for a bit but then did like 30 point words and Corinne thought she won but I won really cos she had too much help off Hib, but Hib did good too you's provided more competition than what you did for Trivial Persuit but I still win!

Its toooooo warm today its not acceptable at all!! Spose it would have helped if I wasn't wearing a sleeved shirt and thick jeans but I'm not smart enough to do anything about that.

Off to bed very shortly after I finish writing this I am knackered from last night still and that effing taxi took ages to come and Corinne was proper flirting with the taxi driver bahahahah!!! (She probably won't read this so it's okay for me to say that but just incase she does read it I am sorry Crin!). Might watch Big Bro for a bit cos I'm gay!! Don't have any plans for tomorrow hmm what shall I do???

Au reviour petit filous

No comments:

Post a Comment