Tuesday 16 June 2009

"Tell your boyfriend if he says he's got beef, I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him"

Umm been another boring day, just been trying to compile a cd to take to work with me so I don't have to listen to radio one all the time, cos all it plays is Ndubz and Dizzee Rascal which after 8 hours makes me want to contemplate suicide. I got the Lady GaGa album, its awful really 'cept from Papparazi I like that.

Just put telly box on might watch this Ladette to Lady programme but they're all Australian and the accent pisses me off, not like New Zealand, New Zealands awesome, woop Flight Of The Conchords time later!!

I proper wanna go to Miley Cyrus and Metro Station tour but its mega costly and proper wrong obv cos its Miley Cyrus and by buying a ticket I'm sure that is in some way encouraging her but I can't help it if Metro Station aren't touring UK this year and they only decided to go on tour with Horseface. I DO NOT LIKE MILEY CYRUS, I DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO SAY THIS!!!

Big Brothers proper shit now cba with it they're all just proper annoying and the fit one is getting it on with the blonde fake boobed one obv!! Sooo predictable, ugh as if I'm even blogging about Big Brother! WHAT HAVE I BECOME!!

I wonder if I can change the name of my blog ummm, shall try when I have finished writing this.

Au reviour n stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment