Monday 22 June 2009

Sarah Horsfield (Hib)

Hib has requested that I write about how wonderful she is because she is bored and nothing entertains her more than my blog. Ooook so shes a big pink fluffy owl who comes on searches for Hello Kitty merch with me (got some pencils today woop), and often tries to drag me away from it or makes comments about my apparent obsession.

Today we went buying presents for someones birthday and actually found it suprisingly easy, then we had some free chips in Sarahs friends weird chip shop thingy and put this stuff on them that may well have been drugs?

It should also be noted (while I'm writing a message to be posted out to the general public) that Laura Cartwright does not go out round Ponte under any circumstances, NOT even for Noel Fielding lookalikes. Well except for that time it was Robs gig in Ponte but thats different, it had a purpose other than Big Fellas! Ugh as if I even said that wretched word on my blog, epic shocker or what kids?

This is turning into a blog not about Sarah, Sarahs friend loves me but then who wouldn't, my space bar is fucking up, angry face!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment