Wednesday 17 June 2009

People actually read my blog!!!!

It has come to light that I have AT LEAST 3 regular readers lol!!! And in celebration of this I have decided to do another post!!

Not done much today, been in town etc etc yawn yawn!!

Sarah's been pulling chavs round Ponte, only joking love!! Then I been researching them on the internet via facebook and bebo (which if they're on bebo in the first place is never a good sign)!! Anyways I'll stop stalking people on Sarahs behalf and go sit myself down in library ;)!!! Wow I'm a bit exclamation mark happy today lolz!

Soo I decided to dye my hair, only like one shade darker than my natural colour which may appear pointless but whatevvs, umms its slightly darker but reddish looking which I don't really like and it hasn't dye over my blonde bit too well. UGH and I found a split end, end of the world or what?!? I daren't actually go to hairdressers to get it cut til this blonde bit grows/dyes out cos I know they're gonna tell me off for bleaching it lolz!!!

Workies tmoro, yay me with my job and all that innit!!! Not wearing shoes tho I can't deal with that and I'm proper shit at folding towels.

No comments:

Post a Comment