Friday 12 June 2009

Ill and stuck at home again



I'm laying on my bed watching a spider crawl around on my ceiling and walls, was looking forward to a trip to Leeds today but unfortunately my lack of sleep is preventing me from removing myself from my bedroom. I'm not just being lazy I physically cannot move and my mental processes are somewhat faulty. Went to bed at about 11.30 and just couldn't fall to sleep, at 4am I eventually gave in and just got up starting listening to my ipod etc got all dressed and ready then about an hour before I was going to set off for train I just felt stupidly tired and ill, which is not suprising everyone knows I need my 9 hours sleep a night otherwise I'm just unbearable. I even tried to drink coffee!!

Sooo I'm at home again with nothing to do and its all sunny and everything outside, sucks! Better feel better tomorrow cos I can't stand another day in the house, I will go insane! I'm listening to TAI & The Horrors and buying myself a Hello Kitty watch to cheer myself up :) Why am I mental? I've come to realise I have unhealthy obessesions!

Not sure why the picture of Joshua Third was neccessary, it just was kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment