Thursday 25 June 2009

Oh sigh

I feel like I am repeating myself now but who will play board games with me? Instead of going out on a Saturday night I wanna stay in and play sporcle!! Harry Potter sporcle! I wanna sit in the library and read books for hours and spy on people reading.

Was actually just gonna leave it at that but I suppose I'll write about my day. Went to topshop in Leeds cos I was in Leeds and cos I was with Corinne and thats just what happens and they were playing The Horrors which is pretty cool but I still hate Topshop but I love it really but I hate it you know what I mean?

Four confirmed cases of swine flu at Leeds Uni today, yay for me I was only there last week so if I stop blogging you know why right?

Watched about 4 seconds of some stupid disney channel program with Devi Lovato in it today while I was eating my tea, shes well crap.

Sarah has a 3rd date thought I would add that seen as no1 who knows anything about that is reading this anyway so it matters not!

Love you bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment