Thursday 4 June 2009

Bored

I'm bored so I decided to post something on here though I don't really have anything in particular to say so it will be disjointed and illogical.

Finished all the exams now= a whole 4 months of freedom, proper mental thats like a quarter of a year, got some fun stuffs coming up tho. Listening to a bit of The Horrors atm, mega mega excited for Sunday, I love nothing more than live music.

Urrrm its Hibs bday today so Happy Birthday Sarah!

Weathers looking decent today, not quite raining yet but the sun isn't attempting to kill me, I can't handle any more of the sun my face is actually starting to look quite tanned which is just not acceptable. People say that you look healthier with a tan but seriously whats healthy about increasing your risk of skin cancer, which is the most prevelent form of cancer, yeha!

Went to see Drag Me To Hell yesterday with Corinne and Rachel was pretty good, scared me lolz! Then walked into Ponte and back and hurt my feet, cos like buses are just unecessary.

Just waiting now for some crazy interview, I best get it else its just a conspiracy, everythings a conspiracy against me cos I'm just that important innit!

I am also currently impressed with the quality and value of Asda Hayfever tablets, well done Asda!

Umm bye

No comments:

Post a Comment