Friday 17 April 2009

Last night was the funniest thing in a long time!

Even though I completely forgot it was good tv night! And so began the quarterly meeting I.E.E.C.M which was to later become I.E.E.C.B.C when we all became Buddists. Me:"Do you think if we write a letter to Orlando Bloom he will join our club?"

Some crazy things were said; Michelle: "Is Vin Diesel still bald?" - which was definately the question/statement of the night.
Me: "I'll have a slice of cheese for every GCSE you've got" (We love the Subway workers really :/)

Me and Hib learnt that cider is not good, however it is value for money because it took us about 2 hours to drink although I didn't actually finish mine because I'm weak. I learnt that attempting to drink 3 drinks at the same time is not a good idea unless you wish to choke, and I'm sure pictures of the said event will be reaching facebook very soon, ouch. Oh and I like men that look like women :s

I'm editing this cos I completely forgot about the amazing taxi driver. "How much will it be?" "£65" "Thats more than it was on bank holiday, you can't charge me that I lost my job" Then the bad man starts telling me I lost my job cos I was rubbish, or something along those lines I couldn't quite understand him.
"Guess how many times I failed my driving test?"
"How many times?"
"*insert number of times here* I'm good at driving you want me to show you?"
"Ooh you getting out here this is nice area this yes?"
"Ayyee its alright"


READ MY BLOG YOU DICKHEADS, AND SARAH NOBLE READ THE EFFING WORDS COS THERE AINT NO PICTURES HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment