Friday 24 April 2009

LOL's

I don't have much to say but... The Athiest Society at uni are a right LOL I wish I could be as cool as them lol, I love their little tent thing in the middle of campus with their poster on the side 'There is no god' I mean, for example, christians, are always shoving their religion in peoples faces(well the majority) and this doesn't make the athiests retaliation justified but its still mega funny. I like how they use the term 'god' as a broad term because we all know if they got specific towards a certain religion there would be uproar lol! I'd consider joining them if it wasn't for the fear that I'd get stoned to death by christians in the street. This now sounds like a rant about christians, which it isn't I'm accepting of all religions I just think its a load of crap. Science=win.

OOh and Wakefield is a load of rubbish I went to town centre today it was a shocker!

Au reviour

No comments:

Post a Comment