Thursday 30 April 2009

A pissed off blog


Fed up with someone who really does think they're special, with your pathetic little comments just because I might act a bit stupid sometimes it doesn't mean I am, anyone who knows me knows that is far from the truth. You're no better than anyone else you're in exactly the same position as them. And as for 'intergration into society' I think I do it perfectly well thanks, I have friends outside of Uni, I go out and have a good time, I have had jobs I think this indicates that I don't have any kind of social problems. Just because you sit at home all the time watching tv and knitting doesn't mean everyone else does. I think if anyone has intergration into society problems its you.

At least THATS all over now, bring on the summer.

Iz it cos I iz white?

No comments:

Post a Comment