Tuesday 21 April 2009

Oooh nooo you talk like you're from waaakefield

I have come to the conclusion that Miley Cyrus has got no teeth and this is why she has to pretend to be Hannah Montana cos she has got teeth, therefore gaining teeth in her pretense. Oh yeah I'm onto you. My brains gone all mushy cos I have to think too much, I been putting my ipod on really loud on the train to annoy people cos people just annoy me in general and this restores the balance. I don't know why im blogging I don't really have anything important or interesting to say, today went better than expected, did a crazy oral presentation in pro skillzzz.

OOh I have a friend request on facebook as I'm typing this I wonder if its anyone interesting. Ooh some girl from uni, shes okay *accepts*. I didn't like the conducter on the train today. My mum told me not to waste my loan on stupid things, although she approves of buying £££ hair straighners when I already have a pair that work moderately well, apparently they are a necessity and not a luxary item at all! Tsssk is what I think to that.

Im gonna wash my hair after I've finished writing this, I like washing my hair its fun, especially with the 2 litre bottles of tre semme that I got from Costco, Costco is the best. And ugh for buddahs* sake if youre gonna invite me to events don't invite R-tard brain bitches cos why would I wanna spend any time being around them epic losers, the highlight of your life is going to effing cas matches with your effing brain dead ugh I play rugby boyfriends, pathletic! Wow this is almost like a real blog that real blogger people write.

I.E.E.C.M fo life!

I feel like putting a picture on this blog, hmmm what shall I put a picture of on?!? No picture cos computers being slow, picture suggestions for next time? SUGGEST DO IT NOWW OR ILL KILL YOOOOUUU!

*not god cos I'm a Buddhist/Athiest

No comments:

Post a Comment